For the state of Virginia 14 SEER is the minimum required for new units. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the unit as they have variable stages of operation. Most older AC systems are rated around 10 SEER. Proper tune up and maintenance is the only way to make sure your air conditioning unit has a great output while using less energy.
With our complete A/C tune up, be prepared for the summer heat coming up!
We have worked with all different types of HVAC system
- Central Air Conditioner – Most common for homes that wish to cool multiple rooms at once. Also known as a ducted system since it uses a split system that regulates air through ducts installed in the home.
- Ductless Mini-Split – Small and compact combination of outdoor unit and indoor condenser. Mounted on wall and used for cooling a portion of the home.
- Window Air Conditioner – Come in different sizes and is a single unit with all its components enclosed inside.
- Hybrid/ Dual Fuel Air Conditioner – Combines a gas furnace and an electric to bring you a cost effective and efficient performance. Heat pump works during the summer to pull hot air out of your home and throw it outdoors. This process is reversed during the winter and heat distributed throughout the home.
- Geothermal Air Conditioner – Works by using the insulating properties of the earth. Requires intensive work to set up underground since it uses the temperature under 4-6 feet of land.
Take action and schedule your air conditioning service prior to any issues becoming complicated for you and your family!